Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: If you could pick 1....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which retired thing would you most like brought back....

    I would choose Felicity's town fair outfit....her only retired thing I dont have!!!!

    Also....Do ppl at AG read these things...Just wonderin

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Josefina's piano with the same quality.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I want Addy's Cape Island dress!!! I just got Addy and that was the first thing I had planned to purchase for her and now it's gone! Ugh!! I just had to get that out!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felicity's Town Fair dress...with NO changes made!

  5. #5
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar
    OOOO....That's a tughy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    I'm not sure....Maybe...Felicity's Town fair outfit!! I saw it on this web site & it looked BEAUTIFUL!!! I would also choose the dolls dress patterns! I'm thinking of finding some on eBay to make my own dresses for my girls!

    http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecting/Main.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •